As part of our expansion, the company is looking for Charter Specialists to join our dynamic Flight Assistants Team based in the very heart of Munich, Bavaria/Germany.
Procure and manage exceptional travel experiences in private and business aviation while cultivating our valuable charter business and making unthinkable connections. Perfect for the ambitious and elegant sales person who is keen on seeing the fruits of their labor. For the logistically oriented, this is an exhilarating brokerage position with big benefits.
You will be the ‘mission control’ in our high tech business. This is a varied role that will, at times, carry large amounts of responsibility. The core of the job will be selling private jet flights to international high net worth clients, both online and offline, and co-ordinating aircraft movements with our registered aircraft operators.
- Taking enquiries and converting leads into sales
- Confident, swift and persuasive sales communication by phone and email with private jet clients, aircraft operators and partners
- Nurturing existing customers – driving loyalty and referrals
- Diligent use of CRM system and managing an organised sales process
- Reviewing aircraft & quotes and making expert recommendations
- Completing, reviewing and sending pre-flight documentation
- Processing credit card payments
- Active customer flight following
- Maintain customer relationships
- Manage new customer relationships
- Liaison with our IT-Team to develop MEAJET software and website content
- Roster includes weekend and evening/overnight duty from home
- Charter sales experience
- English fluency essential with fluent/native European language preferred
- Excellent negotiator
- Extensive knowledge of the private jet industry
- Exceptional communicational skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and attention to detail
- Outgoing personality
- Highly organized: Ability to work efficiently under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technology and fast computer skills
- Ability to be a team player in high pressure environment
- Flexibility and creativity - we are an entrepreneurial team!
Spec & Remuneration
- Competitive basic + uncapped sales bonus
How to apply
Send your CV and a covering letter outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role title as the subject line.